Sunday, August 27, 2017

Trading for Free!

If you've ever wanted to start investing, but didn't want to take time out of your day to go to a local Brokerage and didn't want to pay commission. Then Robinhood.com is the perfect trading tool for you! Robinhood is a zero commission-trading app for IOS devices only (iPhone or iPad) and is run by Google. Google ventures and other venture capital firms fund the app. You have to be 18 years old or older to make an account. Your money is protected by the SPIC for up to $500,000. There used to be a 400,000-person waiting list to get in, and I finally received my invite a few months ago. For now I think that there's no wait, but if you can't get in you can email me and I have extra invites to give out since you get three extra invites when you sign up. Overall, the trading platform is awesome!! In about 3 taps you can buy shares of any stock, but not mutual funds, OTC's, and Options they are still working on that. Some how they manage to give me great prices on buys and sells I make. Lastly what makes this app so great is that you can hook up your online banking account (Chase, Bank of America, etc.) and it takes 3 days to clear the money by the Apex Clearing House.

No comments:

Post a Comment